What to bring on any of your Lake Erie Charters
What is your responsibility to
bring on a charter
- Soft Soled Shoes (No Hard Black soles, work boots Please) (Very important)
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sun screen & Lotions
- Lunch, Snacks & Beverages (Please, no glass bottles or hard liquor permitted on board)
- Cooler To Take Home Catch
- Rain Gear & Suitable Clothing
- Motion sickness medication (important)
- Fishing license (important)
Do you need Tackle?
We have it on board!
Ideal rods suitable for both walleye and Smallmouth Bass are 6 to 7 ft. M-MH action. Reels spooled with 6 to 10 lb. test. are ideal. Otherwise, the charter allows the use of their tackle at no extra cost). Important: In the event a rod and reel is lost by the individual overboard or damaged beyond repair by misuse, it is the clients responsibility to reimburse Badman Charters
If you have a favorite outfit, bring it along and use it on Lake Erie!
Motion sickness is your responsibility!
If you or any individual is prone to motion sickness, it oftentimes helps for that person to begin taking their pills (Dramamine, Bonine, etc,) up to 24 hours in advance in order to get the medication into the system. If patches are used, follow the doctors instructions when taking.
Also as a precaution the evening before and the morning of the trip, refrain from an excessive amount of alcohol and greasy foods. Try and eat drier, more digestible foods.
It's a free call. Contact Badman Charters anytime at
2211 Martins Point Rd.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
Toll free: (800) 266-2520
Cell: (419) 271-2003