Lake Erie Fishing Charters for Walleyes, Smallmouth Bass, Perch
Lake Ontario Salmon Fishing
Booking now for late summer and fall fishing charters, targeting all Lake Erie favorites!
Book a trip, fish the Walleye Capital of the World!!
Seek out the aptly named, King Salmon!!
With Walleye being the primary species for Lake Erie anglers, don't forget you can pick any of the two other favorites, Smallmouth bass and yellow perch, for any of your fishing charters.
If Lake Erie isn't your choice, try King salmon or steelhead on Lake Ontario. You'll soon find out why the Chinook salmon is title 'King". Lot's of fun and a real challenge for anglers.
West Harbor Marina, minutes east of Port Clinton, Oh
Town of Newfane Marina in Olcott, New York
Don't think you're just going fishing, you have opportunities while on any of your Lake Erie Charters
- Experienced fishing guide fishing all Ohio and Ontario waters of Lake Erie!
- Charters on both Lake Ontario and Lake Erie guarantee's you a complete day fishing,
- If we limit out early on a smallmouth or walleye fishing trip, you can spend the rest of your time fishing or decide to return to the dock for a early departure (perch trips - exempt)
- Maps out your fishing charter and will answer any important questions in advance before arriving and to avoid any unnecessary weather cancellations,
- Can arrange for additional boats to handle larger groups
- Either extended or regular, fishing trips for more then one species which includes all of which Lake Erie has to offer, walleye, smallmouth or perch,
- and there's More about Badman Charters,
Here they are, ... Come and get them!!
Badman Fishing Links to find out about:
We leave the dock at 6:30am for 10 hours of fishing. Fish for your choice of the best sport fish that swims in Lake Erie. We can fish both Ohio and Ontario waters.
>>Booking for 2021 already
Now is the time to try and secure
that good date for Lake Erie walleye, smallmouth, perch or Lake Ontario salmon and steelhead. If you were planning on coming back in 2021 or maybe you forgot to mentioned rebooking, now's the time.
Not all the best dates are gone yet!
There's still time to target the best fighting fish that swims in Lake Erie. Create an excellent adventure for anglers of all ages on one of many Lake Erie fishing charters.
>> Call for 2020 dates <<
email for reservations or inquiries
All fishing trips can include lodging on your trip and make it a fishing packages!
REMEMBER, .... You can adjust your scheduled departure time to
begin earlier or later in order to fit your needs!
Testimonials and Client Reviews
Rick Watts recommends: ...... Goes above and beyond to make sure that
you are where the fish are and doing what you need to do to fill your tickets. He is passionate about giving you the best fishing experience he possibly can.........May 25, 2019
David Fulk recommends: ....... All aspects of Badman Charters is fun, entertaining, and geared to allow the best fish catching opportunities available...... May 9, 2016
Anglers can choose either drift or trolling for walleye, live bait or artificial for smallmouth bass and perch charters, ..... all this translates into more fish for you!
Badman Charters will put fish in the boat on your Lake Erie trip! On any Badman fishing trips, you can expect to use any of the standard fish catching methods or go with the recommendations of Badman Charters. Your fishing preferences are discussed at the time you book any of your Lake Erie charters and again at the beginning of your day's fishing trip!
Badman Charters has different trip packages that includes lodging, to fit your Lake Erie fishing plans!
- Lodging can be arranged to make your Lake Erie charter experience easier,
- Units are set up for fishermen and families,
- Packages can be combined for fishing and overnight lodging,
- All units have fish cleaning on site and are comfortable lodging, with absolutely, NO TRAILERS!!
- ..... Or I'll help direct you to other lodging found in the Port Clinton and Marblehead area!
NOTHING is final until the morning of your Lake Erie trip!
To make reservations call or text
2211 Martins Point Rd.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
Cell: (419) 271-2003
Toll free: (800) 266-2520
U.S.C.G. Licensed -
Ohio Licensed Guide - Fully Insured